ABANDONED STRONGHOLD (WIP)

 



A quick look at the new map of the Abandoned Stronghold, a not to Quasqueton (pron. kwa-SQUEE-ton), of old school D&D fame. One of my fav modules. I gave it my own tweaks, like a dangerous back entrance with a crumbling stair and secret entry, a la 'The Hobbit'. I'm adding the ruined stables and smithy to the front entry to place some kind of monster in, or something. Maybe characters will use it to hide in, or it'll be a guard post or something. Low stone walls are all that remain... Sounds like a good giant spider lair. Maybe they just 'stay tf away from that' little area 😂 I'm still working on a name for mine. Not sure... 🤔 I'll come up with one, before it's done. I kinda like the vagueness and mystery of 'Abandoned Stronghold', tho... I'll be adding a few extra features to the final map, too. A hallway, here and there, things like that... And the ruined watchtower on the cliff above. Maybe that's the place for the spider? 😂😈 Enjoy this sneak peak!

The original maps. This is a POI from the Borderlands project I'll be releasing, at some point.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAZE OF ADVENTURE

THE LANDS OF KELTIKA SETTING PRIMER (DRAFT)

MAZE OF WAVES